Dion Marketing is a growing marketing firm located in a brand-new office complex in Atlantic Beach. We are a fast-paced team with a positive work environment, producing quality and effective marketing, advertising and designs throughout the country for our clients.
We are looking for a responsible and personable Marketing Coordinator to perform marketing, communications, administrative and office support activities.
Individual should be highly capable of multi-tasking while wearing multiple hats. Must be able to collaborate and work independently.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Building social media content and posting for clients using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Business
- Writing client blogs strategic for SEO
- Building databases, internal forms and SOPs
- Manage filing system (digital and hard files).
- Managing 3rd Party computer software including McAfee, Microsoft 365, etc
- Answering phone, learns and fully understands telephone functionalities
- Making follow-up calls with various vendors, client partners, etc.
- Handling miscellaneous office-related tasks.
- Managing office supplies/inventory, internet service provider and vendors
Qualifications and Skills
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Strong writing skills – will be required to draft documents and important emails.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to manage 3rd Party software programs
- Strong attention to detail as well as solid organization/time management skills
- Well-organized and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and be flexible
- Positive, upbeat attitude
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Experience with managing business social media accounts
- Proficiency in Word and Excel is a must.
- $16-19/hour with room for growth
- Approximately 30-35 hours/week, weekdays
- This is an ongoing, contract position with no benefits offered
Qualified candidates, please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. E/O/E